How Much Do Cardiologists Make

Cardiology is basically the specialty involved in dealing with treating the disorder(s) of the heart. I'm very interested in the field of Cardiology. The structure of the heart and the physiology behind it fascinates me.  The following are information for the 2010 year.

Starting: $292,000
Mean: $398, 034
Cardiology Salary in Southern States: $424,379

Salaries, as always, depend on experience; the more years of experience a physician has, the more he/she will get paid.

What you need to do to be a Cardiologist?
As you know in this specialty Internal Medicine is a must, and not FamilyP practice. Residents have to do three years of Internal Medicine and then an additional 3 years of Cardiology fellowship.

Source: MomMD


Follow me on twitter and get updates automatically.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for your posts,I regularly check your blog :&

Dr. J said...

you're welcome, please subscribe to my feed or follow me on twitter

Post a Comment