Last Two Weeks Till End of MD1

Whew, I haven’t blogged in a while. It’s been really crazy with third block and now 12 more days till the end of this semester. I’m excited, but I’m not sure if 3 weeks winter break will be enough for me to recover. People say MD2 or second semester is not as bad as MD1. We have to move for next semester; it’s the same case for many MD1 students. We don’t get along with our real estate agent and we’re having problems. Apparently things are rough for me right now. I have block 4 tests along with the struggle for finding a house, cooking, and packing up everything to go back to USA. I finally got my temporary residency permit last week. It was a pain and in a later post I’ll explain in detail what I did and what someone has to do in order to get theirs. From today all I can think of is 12 more days till freedom.


Follow me on twitter and get updates automatically.

0 comments:

Post a Comment