Please Comment on my Blog

I noticed that I was not able to comment on any of the posts due to some coding error by the blog template makers. I have fixed it so if you want to comment on my blog please do so. I actually appreciate it if my readers comment so I’ll know that people are reading my content. Comments will allow me to get a feedback of what the new MDs want to know regarding St. James School of Medicine.

In order to comment you have to go to the page of the post by clicking on the title of the article and then the "Post a Comment" link will show up underneath the blog post.

So please comment on my writing; I don't require commenters to register or do any other time consuming work.  Thank You.


Follow me on twitter and get updates automatically.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, keep blogging.

Dr. J said...

thanks

lovecloud said...

I will be coming to SJSM in sept~ And your blog is very helpful!
I'm subscribing to it ^^

Dr. J said...

Thanks, I'll do my best to keep you updated

Post a Comment