New Look Upgrade

I have finished with the new look upgrade for this blog in my study breaks. As you can see it has a lot more features in terms of accessing more information. And this new design does make this blog look a bit more professional. I think I’ll permanently keep this design as it is very useful in organization.

I’m hoping I can gain more readerships day by day. Getting more readers to read my writing does get me motivated to write more even with my busy schedule. Of course most of the material I write is basically for SJSM students until clinical clerkship. In clinical clerkship my information will be helpful to all Caribbean medical students and other foreign medical grads. Clinical clerkship will be done in America so I will be working side-by-side with students of other medical schools.


Follow me on twitter and get updates automatically.

0 comments:

Post a Comment