Never Use Pirated QBanks for USMLE Tests

You would think I’m an advocate for Kaplan, Falcon, DIT, etc. but I’m not. I’m just a regular medical student who is preparing for the USMLE Step 1. I did my research and this is what I concluded. Those who are depending on pirated QBanks are putting themselves at risk of not scoring their highest potential score. Every year the USMLE test writers change their format, and this year they have gone all clinical on the USMLE Step 1. QBank companies keep up with the changing demand and they update their QBanks often so their customers, the medical students, can get the maximum number of points to score well on the boards.

What if you just don’t care and use QBanks from 2 years ago. Two years ago it wasn’t all clinical questions; it was somewhat clinical and somewhat straight off basic science This year the USMLE writers are pushing medical students to enhance their clinical knowledge so they will be prepared when they start clinical clerkship rotations. Therefore, if you use old QBanks then you are putting yourself at a low point of not getting the highest score. And if you just don’t care of the highest score and you just want to pass, well you are also putting yourself at risk of failing because you could’ve racked enough points to pass.

Therefore, my suggestion is take the time and money around an average $350 and subscribe to the latest format of QBanks from Kaplan, USMLE World, USMLE Rx, etc. And please don’t ask me which one is the best because I haven’t taken the USMLE Step 1 yet so I can’t comment on that topic.


Follow me on twitter and get updates automatically.

0 comments:

Post a Comment