Personalizing This Blog

One of my peers read the blog and told me that this blog is all about medicine.  Well, that's the idea when I first started this blog; however, I want to keep things interesting so from today I will write other topics beyond medicine on this blog.  I have many interests and for that reason I will have many other posts.  I try to stay within the medical topics but unfortunately it's not enough about what's going on with me in medical school or anything about my interest.

I may post music videos and other materials that would give more flavor to this blog.  I'm hoping this will attract other readers with different interests.  The reason I'm doing this is because I'm near the end of my 3rd year and I will soon, God willing, start my fourth year.  


Follow me on twitter and get updates automatically.

0 comments:

Post a Comment