SJSM: The Daily Dose, Online Newsletter from Anguilla

I was recently contacted by a member of the SGA of the Anguilla campus of SJSM; they contacted me to add my blog to their site.  Their site is a newsletter and has all the updates of what's going on in Anguilla. It's great to see a proper informational site of the island. The website has many updates and pictures of different events that's going on that Anguilla campus. I wish the Bonaire campus SGA had that much commitment when I was there, it would've saved me a lot of stress and money.

If you are planning to go to the Anguilla campus, visit SJSM: The Daily Dose and get an insight of what's going on there.

The SGA of SJSM Anguilla Campus
The SGA of SJSM Anguilla Campus


Follow me on twitter and get updates automatically.

0 comments:

Post a Comment