Commenting Policy

Please note that any hateful or disrespectful comments will be deleted. If I had wrote anything that you do not agree with then please comment in a respectful manner or email me directly and we can discuss it and make proper changes to posts.

It's unfortunate that some people get emotional when they see something that they may not agree with. I just want to let you know that whatever information I post, I either experience it personally or I see my peers experience it or my peers give me advice from their experiences. I do not write false information for fun, because I take time out of my day to write these post so be mindful of that. No school or company endorses me for writing these posts. I only offer this blog to help others, I'm not here to get insulted.


Follow me on twitter and get updates automatically.

0 comments:

Post a Comment