Happy New Year, Good-Bye 2014 and Welcome 2015

It's a new year, and I can't believe it's been almost 5 years since this blog was created.  This blog has grown and it has become a central piece in guidance to not only SJSM students, but for other international students.  This blog's existence has been spread out via word of mouth. 


Please support this blog
My medical school career will end eventually and I may not have things to write about.  If I can residency (God willing), I will start writing about my residency experience and how I approach that. In the mean time I urge you, my readers, to constantly check this blog for updates, or follow me on twitter, and you will get updates automatically.

I don't ask for donations, because the site is self supported.  I'm not here to make excessive money, I'm here to share my experiences so you wouldn't be as long as I was.  I want this blog to continue to help others but the only way this will continue is with your support.  I urge you to tell more and more people about this blog and all that this site can offer.

I will diversify this blog even more; therefore, I added Smart Living section.  This section will be where I talk about ways to save money, make money, and other tips of living well.


Follow me on twitter and get updates automatically.

0 comments:

Post a Comment