Goodbye MD2, and Hello MD3

MD2 is finally completed and ¼ of medical school is done. MD3, which is known to be nightmare, is rumored to be the most challenging semester. It’s challenging because the amount of content taught is overwhelming. The subjects taught are Pathology I, Psychology, Microbiology, and Pharmacology, with Pharmacology to be the toughest. However, I’ve spoken to alumni and other senior students who have already gone through MD3, and they said MD3 has some of the best teachers. MD1 and MD2 does not have good teachers, for me it was basically self-taught. I’m going to get into detail on how they taught the classes for MD2, because it was very disappointing to me.  I'm sure I can compare the MD2 classes with classes taught in Ross.


Follow me on twitter and get updates automatically.

0 comments:

Post a Comment