End of Summer 2010 Semester

I know I haven’t blogged lately, it’s because I’m very busy and I am very tired. The new semester is coming up and all of you new students should’ve already booked a roundtrip ticket to Bonaire. And I want to emphasize on getting roundtrip ticket because Bonaire’s airport officers will check to see if you have a ticket to go home; it is mandatory to have a return ticket home.

The upcoming MD1, MD2, and the new pre-med students will be taught in a new building further away from the rest of us. I don’t exactly how far but I know that the school is working on arranging shuttle rides for the students. I heard the new building is brand new is so much better than our current building.

We had an election so we have a new SGA. The president of SGA noted that there will be no rides available to pick up the new students due to lack of funds so for those who emailed me I replied back regarding the rides.

The building in a red circle, in the picture below, is the student lounge, which is open 24/7 and so if you want to catch the current students then stop by there. The campus is 7 minutes walk from downtown and couple of minutes walk from Cultimara Supermarket.



There will be a good number of students who are staying in Bonaire for the break. We only have 10 days off till the next semester. Therefore, it’s not economically good to spend $500 on a roundtrip ticket to go home for a short time.

So that’s all for now, I have a lot of things to do and not enough time. I won’t be blogging till this semester is over which is around one and a half weeks. Good luck to the new MD1s and Pre-Med1s.


Follow me on twitter and get updates automatically.

0 comments:

Post a Comment