Goodbye MD3, and Hello MD4!

It’s been a killer semester and MD3 is finally over. I can’t believe it went by so fast. Overall this semester is what medical school is all about: sleepless nights, drowsiness, constant studying, 4+ cups of coffee, etc. Did it pay off, well I am and MD4 so yeah. The struggles I went through got me through. Honestly, I didn’t get much time to study, rest, and eat. The volume of information that I have to read, comprehend, and memorize is just overwhelming. MD3 is known to be the toughest semester and the Pharmacology course to be the toughest course. For the upcoming MD3s I am telling you get your gear locked and buy yourself a big long coffee mug because you’re going to use it.

The dean assured me that MD4 is a lot easier except for Pathology II (Systemic Pathology) but it’s only one class and we won’t have sleepless nights studying for it. MD4 is known as the semester of resolution of difficulty. For those who are in my MD4 class, they have plans to throw BBQs, parties, fundraising events, etc. So let’s see how it goes. Everyone says that MD4 is like college all over again. You can actually not study everyday and still get an “A” because you only have one hard class to concentrate on. The other classes we have to take is Epidemiology and the practical and lecture of PDI (Physical Diagnosis Introduction/Introduction to Clinical Medicine). For MD4 we basically have three classes therefore, we’ll have a lot of time on our hands

In a future post I will write about my review of MD3 along with tips and mistakes I have made.


Follow me on twitter and get updates automatically.

0 comments:

Post a Comment