Family Practice Residency Programs for West Virginia

It's 10/10/10 and Bonaire is now officially a municipal of the Kingdom of Netherlands.  I don't know what to expect now in Bonaire as it will be now a direct part of Holland.  I went to a party couple of days ago and I saw a lot more Dutch people than I ever seen before.  I guess they could be residents from Europe moving in to Bonaire.  On one of Bonaire's tourism website, they said Dutch television will now be broadcasting Bonaire TV and Bonaire's scenery.  Aruba is independent now as it will no longer be part of Netherlands.

That was a side note, but as I promised I'm adding the Family Medicine residency information for West Virginia, which is one of the states SJSM offers rotations at.  Like I mentioned before I didn't copy and paste from other websites, I went through each institution website and got the contact information from there.


Charleston Area Medical Center/West Virginia University (Charleston Division) Program
WVU Charleston Div
Department of Family Med. 5th Fl
3200 MacCorkle Ave SE
Charleston, WV 25304

Elizabeth Westfall
elizabeth.westfall@camc.org
(304) 388-4620


United Hospital Center Program
United Hospital Center
#1 Hospital Plaza
PO Box 2308
Clarksburg, WV 26301

Eric J. Radcliffe, MD
Program Director
(304) 624-2224

West Virginia University Rural Program
Harpers Ferry Family Medical Center
171 Taylor St
Harpers Ferry, WV 25425

David A. Baltierra, MD
Program Director
(304) 535-6343


Marshall University School of Medicine Program
Marshall University School of Medicine
Department of Family Med. Suite 1500
1600 Medical Center Dr
Huntington, WV 25701-3655

Warren Shaver, MD
Program Director

Betty Adkins
badkins@marshall.edu
(304) 691-1165

West Virginia University
Robert C. Byrd Health Science Center
Family Medicine Residency
PO Box 9100
Morgantown, WV 26506-9100

fammedresidency@rcbhsc.wvu.edu

Wheeling Hospital Program
Wheeling Hospital
Family Medicine Residency Program
40 Medical Park
Wheeling, WV 26003

Edward R. Marks, III, MD
Program Director
(304) 243-3330
wheelingfpr@wheelinghospital.org


Follow me on twitter and get updates automatically.

0 comments:

Post a Comment