Bonaire's Immigration Office is a Pain

Immigration is a pain in the butt. One lady in one booth instructs that I have to do this and that and another lady tells me I didn’t have to do all that and the third lady tells me she doesn’t have time to explain things. With this new system the Bonarians found an excuse not to work for this week. They are making me getting back my Nafl 1000, which is around $600, a brutal pain. I got hold of the exit form which I need seven or eight stamps; and it’s all in Dutch. I took the liberty to translate it for those who need it. Just follow the words and numbers once you get the form from the immigration office.  The numbers are not on the form, I only added them to easily connect between the English and Dutch words.    New students who are coming in January 2011 will NOT have to go through this.  This unprofessional conduct will end this year.  Good luck!

Dutch Version
1. Eilandontvanger Bonaire
2. Afdeling Burgerzaken i.o
3. namens het hoofd van afdeling Burgerzaken geef ik u kennis van het voornemen van definitief vertrak van:
4. Naam:
5. Voornamen
6. Geboren te
7. Op
8. Adres
9. ik verzoek u mij zo spoedig modelijk mede te delen of tegen het vertrek van betrokkene uwerzijds bezwaar bestaat.
10. Stempel en paraaf van de diensten
11. inspectie der belastingen
12. Openbaar ministerie
13. Landontvanger
14. Eilandontvanger
15. Sociale Verzekering Bank
16. Afdeling Burgerzaken
17. Nieuwe Toelatingsorganisatie


English Version
1. Bonaire Island Receiver
2. Department of Civil i.o
3. Behalf of the Head of Department of Civil I give you the intention of permanently vertrak of:
4. Name:
5. First Name
6. Born in
7. On
8. Address
9. I give my earliest fashion conducive to notify the person concerned or against the departure of objection on your part.
10. Stamp and initials of the services
11. Inspection of Taxes
12. Prosecution
13. Recipient Country
14. Island Receiver
15. Social Insurance Bank
16. Department of Civil
17. New Admissions organization


Follow me on twitter and get updates automatically.

0 comments:

Post a Comment